For Industrial Application
PT Anugerah Indah Perkasa is here to provide a solution and integration for your transformer rectifier needs in Indonesia with the support of Friem with their more than 60 years of experience, FRIEM is World Leader in the design and manufacturing of Special Transformer Rectifiers like the Transformer Premagnetization unit and Transformer Rectifier and Power Converters for Industrial Applications rated up to 200 kA and 2000 V.
With continuous investments in research and development, FRIEM is capable to provide a complete Conversion System tailored on Customers’ requests, suited with each type of semiconductor (diodes, thyristors or IGBTs) and with the most advanced Digital Regulations and electronics.
Friem Transformer Rectifier
Fully integrated into the Rectifier System, is entirely designed by FRIEM’s Technical Department to meet all types of installation conditions and to supply Thyristor Rectifiers.
FRIEM designs the complete Rectifier System granting
reliability, availability and performance. The Rectifier
Transformer is fully integrated in the System through
a detailed Technical Specification and optimising the
connection to the Rectifier.
• Specialised, experienced and well-proven
• Type: liquid-filled or dry-type cast-resin
• Capacity: up to 200 MVA
• Primary Voltage: up to 220 kV
• Connections: full-wave (bridge) and half-wave
(double star) with IPT
• Tap changer: No-Load (NLTC) or On-Load (OLTC)
• Multi-pulse topologies available: 6, 12, 18, 24
and more pulses
• Cooling system: ON-OF/AN-AF-WF
• Regulating autotransformer available in the same
tank to allow on-load coarse voltage regulation.
• Saturable reactors available in the same tank to
allow on-load fine voltage regulation.
• Design, manufacture and tests according to IEC
and IEEE/ANSI standards
Designed to meet all types of environmental
• Extreme temperatures from -50°C to +55°C
• Altitude over 4000 m asl
• Corrosive atmospheres
• Seismic zones
• Hazardous areas
All cooling system types available, by means of mineral
oil or less-flammable fluids, air or water external cooling
mediums, natural or forced circulation.
• O/C, O/V, U/V, Phase Sequence Protection
• Full Temperature Monitoring and Thermal Protection
• Cooling Circuit Monitoring (Pressure, Flow, Leakage,
• On-line oil gas analysis (option)
Special design for Rectifier Application
• Stray losses reduction: transposed cable
• On-Load Tap-changer: MR
• Stainless steel wall for high current bars
• Connections to Rectifier optimised: reduced bars
• Interphase Transformer oil cooled
• Saturable Reactors oil cooled
+62 21 2252 3689
+62 21 2252 3690
Green Lake City, Rukan Sentra Niaga Blok G No. 10, Jakarta 11750 – Indonesia
Get In Touch
Please contact us for consultation and quotation